- Set-up event spaces include linen, service ware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and client
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the client to ensure
consistency throughout the Events.
- Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or
- Once Event is complete, reset event space according to client’s specifications to ensure
readiness of the room for the following function.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Contacts: guest, dinning room personnel, cooking staff, on site personal, site managers
- Working Condition: Work conditions will vary with seasons and venues of events.
- Physical Demands: Standing and walking for long periods of time, Lifting objects that
often vary in weight and sizes, Working in congested areas, maintain good posture and over all appearance.